Friday, March 04, 2005

Duh...duh duh duh....duh duh duh *imagine 2001 music*

Yes, I have arrived. I have climbed the evolutionary ladder, from monkey with a bone, to monkey with a cellular phone, to monkey with a computer and finally a monkey with access to the internet (and this weblog). As you can see... all of these monkeys are evolving to use more and more advance tools, and if such is the case, we can assume the Internet is a Bone, and that Olivia Newton-John was really that bad of a singer. But I stray. For it is not the bone that is the critical object in my studies, It is in fact the monkey and how that monkey interacts with other monkeys while using that bone that is the focus.

>< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< ><

Welcome...to the NEW (and somewhat OLD) blog for Monkey Number 09 Taylor Foster. This is a blog specifically designed and expertly run to provide an outlet and vehicle for my experiences in my studies this semester at uni, specifically in the class KCB295, more widely known as Virtual Cultures, or How-To-Pick-Up-A-Hot-Date-Online. Throughout this semester I will be continually adding to this blog, not out of any enthusiastic spur of interest in such a thing, but simply because I will be beaten by a Cane if I do not. And when I say beaten 'by' a cane, I do in fact refer to a Cane beating me up with its own, bare hands. Which, believe me, hurts like hell.


So Welcome! and I hope I can, over the course of this unit, help to expand our mutual understanding of what it is to be a monkey using a tool, and, of course, learn how to punctuate correctly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home