Thursday, May 26, 2005

On Presentations...

Ok, so i haven't been discussing seminars much, probably cause I don't have to.

But we had our presentation today, which I think went over well. Aaron, Dave, Rosie and I did it on yoursports.org, and yeah, we didn't go overtime and only one question was asked afterwards. I'm not sure if that last thing is good...or a sign of some fault on our own part.

The other two groups that went today were interesting too, an online academic community for wider qld area, and a travel community. Given both of them created imaginary businesses that they were linked to and getting funding from already...which allowed them to assume they could do a number of additional things. Both were really good ideas, the academic one actually being a plausible community in the near future with the reduction in guild activity we will prob get soon.

Ok, I'll get around to writing up my final post soon. Then I will post it. and email it. and yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home