Friday, March 04, 2005

An explanation...of sorts. and sortetts.

Ok, here's some filler about myself while I read readings and do other things class-related. Oh, and figure out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing here.

Name: Taylor Foster
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Current Occupation: Third Year Bachelor of Creative Industries (Interdisciplinary) Student at QUT. I could have just said Multimedia.
Areas of Study: Communication Design, Sound Studies and Digital Media.
Current Units of Study: Contemporary Issues of Design and Technology (KIB813), Virtual Cultures (KCB295) and World Music (KMB631).

Virtual Communities that I belong to:
The online art community known as DeviantArt at http://existentialistno09.deviantart.com
The Urban Myth Webcomic Community Forum at http://forum.umyth.com

Mailing lists I am at the mercy of:
Craplist - For fans of the band TISM and all fellow enjoyers of crap.
TripleJ Mailing list - Weekly update on Triple J news.
CNN News Mailout - Meh, delete most of them but its ok when I want to hear about 'major' developments.
Trash Video Mailout - Independent Video News
4zzzfm Ska Trek Mailout - Updates on weekly playlists and Uucoming ska Gigs
SpiderWebSoftware Mailout - Independent Software Company mailout list, updates on games and betatesting (which I've participated in a few times).

1 Comments:

At 3:11 pm, Blogger Liamo McGinniss said...

Dude! You got spammed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home