Monday, June 06, 2005

Recent Questions

As you may have noticed I've been trying to explain or comment on a few random things lately, which have either been mentioned by visitors or I just thought needed talking about. I think this is partially to do with the fact that my reflection discussion paper isn't going to be able to fit random comments in it. It is already fat with discussion on paper journal vs weblog, and all the other things I'm supposed to be talking about.

So, the point of this little randomness? The site layout explained.

To be blunt, there is very little of an explanation. I tried out a few of the layouts available, and decided that rather then make my own (which would be nice) I would focus on the content and put it in the layout I liked the most. Why do I like this one? well, its clear cut, the colours separate well and don't shout out at the reader. and it has rounded corners...prevalent rounded corners.

Other then that, I don't have any more excuses...I mean explanations... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home