Thursday, March 10, 2005

Get your Writing Utensils equipped in your Grasping Appendages Everyone...

Here's the plan (take notes if you feel its necessary, but all posts will be staying here on the page forever, so you really don't have to). Forgetting all that uni kcb295 stuff that I need to upload - which I will get to, eventually - I will attempt to upload a fairly long opinionated article each week on a subject of my choosing to this very weblog (yes, this one). This is simply so I can get my opinions out there, have people hopefully respond in kind, and also so I can actually look forward to uploading something other then 'this reading sucks' each week.

I haven't decided on the timing of these uploads yet, it may be randomly each week, or I may dictate that it has to be uploaded by lets say Sunday Midnight. Topics will of course be completely up to me, but I'll take suggestions into consideration. I'm fairly sure the first one will be on SMOKING (tobacco), a topic that shouldn't be taboo to talk about, but seems to be challenging for some people. Further topics may include Politics (US, Australia and/or In General), CI Precinct, Iraq, Music Students and Mime Artists. Ok, so maybe I won't use them all, but they are possibilities.

Warning, these will be highly one-sided, biased, black and white opinionated articles. If you're offended by anything I say, then switch off the computer, and go join a Luddite commune or something. Even better - though a slightly less practical approach - would be to write a SENSIBLE reply. And by sensible I mean only using swear words where appropriate.

In other news, I got my first SPAM COMMENT! CELEBRATIONS! (see previous post for location of spam comment!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home