Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Blinks and Oinks...what the F are they?

Easy enough: Blinks is short for BlogLinks, and Oinks is short for Other Links. You can see these two to the right. This is in the hope that it will be easier to have these categories seperate once I actually add more to each of them, instead of having a mixture and confusion... (just something I thought up while attempting to read readings :P).

I also want to point you all towards a blog that I just found, partly because I just finished watching an incredibly well organized doco on SBS called CUTTING EDGE - WEAPONS OF MASS DECEPTION (by Danny Schechter). Danny also runs a weblog titled News Dissector, which is pretty damn true to its title. Find it in the link section, or here: http://www.newsdissector.org/blog/

Media, especially in the US, is in good need of a kick up the ass and a good look into...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home