Friday, April 01, 2005

A Fabulous American...

Yeah yeah, sucky title. I know. I'm actually refering to the latest blog I'm linking to. It's American McGee's very own :P I've long been a fan of McGee since he broke away from first id then EA. Anyone who can do that is fine in my books...

And he makes the most freaked out wicked games ever, like American McGee's Alice, and soon to be Oz and Grimm. They are...well...utterly twisted and dark versions of classics, so no wonder he has been quoted as saying "I want to be the next Walt Disney, only a little more wicked."(<--wikipedia rip). Link will soon be up on the sidebar, racing for train at the moment :P I also want to get Scrapland, a recent addition to his portfolio, but I'll have to see wait to see what other people think about it first before I dish out a hefty $70 AUD (~$50USD) for it. Unless of course he is willing to send a copy of it to me for cheaper :)

Check out his games next time your in a store! or searching for a bt...which is actually a good time to bring up bittorrenting. Some may not know, but P2P software such as Napster, and Morpheus aren't the only ways to share files and info over the web. There are multiple other ways, most of which are seen as being 'ethically illegal' as they allow the sharing of virtually any and all files in a digital form with anyone else on the www without the attachment to a peice of software...or at least not much of one.

More on torrents and stuff later! TAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home