Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Get on the Dance Floor, and... Do the Trinidadian... - Week 4 Tutorial and Reading Post-Op

Fun tutorial :P BLOGGING!!! Discussed stuff about…blogs! Lol, well actually it was more on online communities, customers consuming and the like. Interesting reading though on a case study of a people we all like to love, or was that love to like, the Trinidadians! Its interesting how the Trinidadians have been able to integrate the use of the Internet into the very fabric of their society. This is a fairly decent example that such a thing is possible, even with an area that isn’t known for being financially well off. So why hasn’t something like this happened in our own society? I…do not know, and I wish I did. Instead we tend to separate ourselves from the online world, not being willing to put our real person on the net for others to find. It’s a sad world.

Just a quick thing, I know most of my reading posts have come after the lecture, and with the tutorial discussion. Don't ask me why I am doing this, cause Iw ould make a lot more sense to talk about the lecture and reading together, and the tutorial separate. Oh well. It's a blog. We do things DIFFERENTLY here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home