Monday, April 04, 2005

Imagine a Pile of Paper...the Size of Mount Everest

Now imagine a desk, with that pile placed on top of it. That, is not my table.

The small table next to that one is mine and it has two small stacks of books and papers on it. The two separate stacks are labeled 813 and 631. Now, 813 is the larger of the two stacks, and will require the most effort to work through. 631 is slight smaller, but is also going to require some effort to work through. Now imagine that someone has stabbed a pen through each of your hands into the table, mere cms away from those stacks, and started to feed you expensive chocolate (or tacos, whichever you prefer). You really need to get through those stacks, but you're in equal measures pain and pleasure that you are stuck immobile in that position.

That's me at the moment, and I don't feel like blogging much. Too much work for other subjects. I'll update with little things every so often, the mailing list and communities thing, and I'll do a half ass job at the discussion forums in class (I'll prob act up the whole way through them to mask the fact I couldn't be screwed staying on topic, and that I'm actually researching for other things at the same time).

Ok, I'm off for some semi-peaceful slumber, to wake upon the morn and realize I have a shitload to do. Then try like hell to get back to sleep, eventually realizing its futile and decide to move to Moscow. I'm packing my winter wear now.

For something different, go to my DeviantArt page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home