Thursday, April 14, 2005

More Trainz? I suppose that’s just railway for you… - Lecture 6 Post-Op

I must admit I wasn’t paying attention during this lecture. I can’t lie. upon going back and looking at the presentation slade, Banks (again) made some interesting references to Amy Jo Kim and her three underlying principles, and combined that with a discussion on basically how to set up a commercially viable online community. I’m sure it will come in handy some day. Again he used his Trainz/Auran experiences to talk about what they did. I’m not sure how much more I can say on this, because it wasn’t really that detailed, in my mind the lecture pretty much stated in a long-winded way: ‘online communities will work if your members participate’.
Kinda…well…obvious, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home