Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Follow up to Live At The Zoo Recordings

Well, I took my time to edit up the audio I recorded, and I've gotten to the stage where I have put up all of Marianne's song and a few of Morgan's songs up on my deviantART site for listening to. Also linked to them thru Marianne's new message board.

So I've been given permission to put these legal bootlegs (not really bootlegs are they then...) onto the net. These three musicians don't have a record deal, no record label copyrighting all there stuff. So I'm allowed to put these on the net. They are ok quality, and yeah, small enough file sizes. Here's a few of them (all of course uploaded and edited with the express permission of the copyright owners, creators and performers):

Rainbow by Marianne Mettes

Jerk by Marianne Mettes

Madeleine Drive by Morgan Hann

Might contemplate trying to get some torrents up for these, get them a bit a distribution peer to peer-wise. Will have to ask Marianne about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home